Linking Psychiatric Disorders to Atopic Dermatitis
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The AtopicDermatitis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Tzeng N, Change H, Chung C, et al. Increased risk of psychiatric disorders in allergic diseases: A nationwide, population-based, cohort study. Front. Psychiatry. 2018;9:133.
- David T, Ling SF, Barton A. Genetics of immune-mediated inflammatory disease. Clin Exp Immunol. 2018. [Epub ahead of print]
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Allergies. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/healthcommunication/toolstemplates/entertainmented/tips/Allergies.html. Accessed on May 19, 2018.
- Galli SJ, Tsai M, Piliponsky AM. The development of allergic inflammation. Nature. 2008;454:445-454.
- Reuss GX, Fries GR, Stertz L, et al. The role of inflammation and miroglial activation in the pathophysiology of psychiatric disorders. Neuroscience. 2015;300:141-154.
- Lucas M, Chocano-Bedoya P, Shulze MB, et al. Inflammatory dietary pattern and risk of depression among women. Brain Behav Immun. 2014;36:46-53.