Linking Psychiatric Disorders to Atopic Dermatitis
- Tzeng N, Change H, Chung C, et al. Increased risk of psychiatric disorders in allergic diseases: A nationwide, population-based, cohort study. Front. Psychiatry. 2018;9:133.
- David T, Ling SF, Barton A. Genetics of immune-mediated inflammatory disease. Clin Exp Immunol. 2018. [Epub ahead of print]
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Allergies. Available at: https://www.cdc.gov/healthcommunication/toolstemplates/entertainmented/tips/Allergies.html. Accessed on May 19, 2018.
- Galli SJ, Tsai M, Piliponsky AM. The development of allergic inflammation. Nature. 2008;454:445-454.
- Reuss GX, Fries GR, Stertz L, et al. The role of inflammation and miroglial activation in the pathophysiology of psychiatric disorders. Neuroscience. 2015;300:141-154.
- Lucas M, Chocano-Bedoya P, Shulze MB, et al. Inflammatory dietary pattern and risk of depression among women. Brain Behav Immun. 2014;36:46-53.