Eczema Sun Safety
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The AtopicDermatitis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- Yu C, Fitzpatrick A, Cong D, et al. Nitric oxide induces human CLA CD25 Foxp3 regulatory T cells with skin-homing potential. Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 2017;140(5). doi:10.1016/j.jaci.2017.05.023.
- DRI – Dietary Reference Intakes – Calcium and Vitamin D20122DRI – Dietary Reference Intakes – Calcium and Vitamin D. Institute of Medicine of the National Academies, , ISBN: 13‐978‐0‐309‐16394‐1. Nutrition & Food Science. 2012;42(2):131-131. doi:10.1108/nfs.2012.42.2.131.2.
- Alnuweiri T, Alnuweiri T. What you need to know about eczema and sun care. Well Good. https://www.wellandgood.com/good-looks/eczema-sun-care-guide/. Published April 30, 2018.
- Skin Cancer Foundation. Skin Cancer Facts & Statistics - SkinCancer.org. https://www.skincancer.org/skin-cancer-information/skin-cancer-facts#ethnicity.
- What sunscreens are best for people with eczema? National Eczema Association. https://nationaleczema.org/slather-sunscreen-eczema-skin/. Published January 26, 2018.
- More D. Does Sun Exposure Help Eczema? Verywell Health. https://www.verywellhealth.com/does-sun-exposure-help-eczema-82721. Published July 4, 2019.