Introducing Solid Foods and Breastfeeding with Infants
Emily Downward | June 2017
- Lyons JJ, Milner JD, Stone KD. Atopic dermatitis in children: clinical features, pathophysiology, and treatment. Immunol Allergy Clin North Am. 2015;35:161-183.
- Tollefson MM, Bruckner AL. Atopic dermatitis: skin-directed management. Am Acad Pediatrics. 2014 Dec;134(6):e1735-1744. doi: 10.1542/peds.2014-2812.
- American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology. Accessed online on 5/16/17 at https://www.aaaai.org.
- Yang YW, Tsai CL, Lu CY. Exclusive breastfeeding and incident atopic dermatitis in childhood: a systematic review and meta-analysis of prospective cohort studies. The British Journal of Dermatology. 2009;161(2):373-383. Accessed online on 5/16/17 at http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/708328.
- Blattner CM, Murase JE. A practice gap in pediatric dermatology: does breast-feeding prevent the development of infantile atopic dermatitis? Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2014;71(2):405-406.
- American Academy of Pediatrics. Accessed online on 5/16/17 at https://www.aap.org/en-us/about-the-aap/aap-press-room/pages/aap-reaffirms-breastfeeding-guidelines.aspx.
- American Academy of Family Physicians. Accessed online on 5/16/17 at http://www.aafp.org/afp/2015/0101/p56.html.