Priority Review for Dupixent in Adolescents
This article represents the opinions, thoughts, and experiences of the author; none of this content has been paid for by any advertiser. The AtopicDermatitis.net team does not recommend or endorse any products or treatments discussed herein. Learn more about how we maintain editorial integrity here.
- FDA grants priority review to Sanofi, Regeneron's filing for Dupixent use in adolescents with atopic dermatitis. FirstWord Pharma. Available at https://m.firstwordpharma.com/fda-grants-priority-review-sanofi-regenerons-filing-dupixent-use-adolescents-atopic-dermatitis. Accessed 11/7/18.
- Priority review. U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Available at https://www.fda.gov/forpatients/approvals/fast/ucm405405.htm. Accessed 11/7/18.
- FDA Grants Priority Review for Dupixent® (dupilumab) as Potential Treatment for Adolescents with Uncontrolled Moderate-to-Severe Atopic Dermatitis. PR Newswire. Available at https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/fda-grants-priority-review-for-dupixent-dupilumab-as-potential-treatment-for-adolescents-with-uncontrolled-moderate-to-severe-atopic-dermatitis-300744235.html. Accessed 11/7/18.
- Sidbury R, et al. Guidelines of care for the management of atopic dermatitis. J Am Acad Dermatol. 2014;71:327-49.
- Dupixent prescribing information. Available at https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfda_docs/label/2017/761055lbl.pdf. Accessed 11/7/18.