caret icon Back to all discussions

Skin care goals!
What are your skin care goals for 2022? I want to get on a daily routine and be able to have my skin be less red/inflamed.

I also want to go back to cryotherapy and ice my face more since that tends to help my irritations.

1. It's a shame to see that this thread never took off, as I'm curious too!

My personal skincare goal for 2022 is simply to survive, and hopefully make it through to the stage of TSW where I appear more or less normal, just extra dry.

To that end, I recently started cryotherapy and just booked my first cryofacial for during my next appointment. In your experience, , have the benefits of cryotherapy persisted even when you're not actively receiving regular treatment? I've been told that the progress made while undergoing laser light therapy, for instance, sometimes reverses once you stop treatment.

1. I love cryotherapy. I recently found a place close by my area and I am able to go more often. I feel like it is like every treatment if you do it consistently you will have better results. I love cryofacials. how did you like it?

2. It's definitely not hurting, so I've been going regularly because I like the staff at my location, it's one of the only things that gets me out of my apartment, and I love cryofacials, but I've been trying so many things for my TSW that it's hard to tell what's actually helping.

Please read our rules before posting.